segunda-feira, 29 de março de 2010

Casa Pós-Fabricada



I don't know but I think I may be falling for you, dropping so quickly ! Maybe I should keep this to myself, waiting 'till I know you better.
I am trying not to tell you, but I want to ! I'm scared of what you'd say, so I'm hiding what I'm feeling. But I'm tired of holding this inside my head. I've been spending all my time just thinking 'bout you. I don't know what to do, I
think I'm fallin' for you. I've been waiting all my life and now I found you, I don't know what to do, I think I'm fallin' for you.
As I'm standing here, and you hold my hand, pull me towards you and we start to dance.. all around us, I see nobody here in silence, it's just you and me. I just can't take it, my heart is racing. Emotions keep spinning out :S





How could I be so cynical ? I do not think anything. I'm totally sure.